Join Our Design Team
Our team prides ourselves with an ongoing commitment to educating and exploring current styles and trends while paying homage to traditional and artistic influences. We listen to our clients and consumers to deliver their personal visual desires, hoping to make their shopping and customizing experience a pleasure to return to again.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are looking for artists…
- With portfolios of 15+ images
- Who are willing to take direction from us.
We will consider artwork regardless of whether it is in textile repeat or not. Concepts developed for items other than textiles are acceptable and do not need to be in printable textile format.
If Mailed: We prefer not to return submitted samples. Each color copy, digital image or
disk should be labeled with contact information.
Online Submissions: We will also accept links to work samples on your website.You will be notified by e-mail if we decide against your submission.
After initial review we may request high-resolution files (ideally layered), and we will explain which category of our business the artwork is being considered.
Once approved, a mutual licensing contract will be created.
If submitting digitally, please follow the formats suggested below for ease of printing:
- All submissions should be presented in PDF format, printable at either 8 ½” by 11″ or 11″ by 17″ size. Files should preferably be under 5 MB and should not exceed 10 MB.
- If presenting a collection, create a cover page showing the designs as you envision them working together. Consider relative scale if applicable.
- The cover page should be followed by each individual design on a separate page.If more than 6 to 10 designs, submit in thumbnail format with no more than 4 to 6 thumbnails to a page. Details should be crisp at printed size.
- If presenting more than one collection, keep all thumbnails (if applicable) grouped by collection.
- If presenting colorways, include them in the same format as the cover page.
- All collections should have a name and all designs should be labeled by name, number, or a combination of both.
- All pages must have the necessary contact information, name, email address, telephone number and/or address.
- If your work is selected, we will contact you for the high-resolution files needed.
Send email submissions to: email@example.com
By Postal Mail:
Attn: Design Dept. Charlotte, NC 28209